Video providers face high consumer expectations: Audiences need live and on-demand video to be accessible on the devices of their choice.
This means that broadcast, pay TV and OTT business pros must ensure that video processing is being customized and executed to the highest standards. But what are the best ways to do this?
Find the answers in this illustrated ebook designed for video pros. Download and learn about…
- The HEVC/H.265 video codec
- Live and Video-on-Demand (VOD) encoders
- Constant Bitrate (CBR) encoding, Variable Bitrate encoding and Quality-Based encoding
- Adaptive bitrate video processing and adaptive streaming formats
- Video delivery, Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) and adaptive streaming formats
- The past history and present reality of video encoding, and its future