See how practical and profitable it can be when you turn your focus from minding operations to perfecting media experiences. Watch the webcast and demo.
AWS Elemental MediaConvert allows organizations with content libraries of every size to easily, reliably, and rapidly transcode on-demand video for broadcast and multiscreen delivery.
Consider the Problem:
Video providers’ focus has been forcibly divided between delivering compelling streaming media experiences and building and operating broadcast-grade video processing infrastructure. The data indicates both will remain a priority:
- In 2016, more than 49 million U.S. homes accessed an OTT service
- 1.6 billion people worldwide watch online video on connected devices today – a number projected to grow by 55% per year
- To compete, video providers must deliver high-quality content to any device that people use to view video, and support rapidly evolving standards for immersive viewing experiences, such as 4K and HDR
Understand the Solution:
Video transcoding that formerly required months or weeks of work can now take minutes. Here’s what AWS Elemental MediaConvert does for you:
- Offers broadcast-grade video for any device using the same video technology today’s premium content providers use, plus tight integration with other AWS services
- Enables robust and resilient workflows in the cloud which are massively scalable and performant from a few videos to thousands, with no drop in turnaround time
- Lets you forget about set up, management or infrastructure operations or maintenance; simply submit jobs with the relevant settings and get started
- Makes it easy to launch, grow, innovate, and iterate video services with pay-as-you-go pricing
Watch the webcast