As consumer demand causes video content expenditure to expand into the billions, the lines between content creators and distributors blur. Meanwhile, rising content costs lead to industry consolidation.
For video providers, the message is clear: Prepare to adapt. But where to begin?
Migrating your media infrastructure to the cloud is a smart place to start.
And once you’re ready, you can easily and economically build and implement video processing, storage and monetization workflows using AWS Media Services, new building blocks for end-to-end video solutions powered by AWS Elemental.
In this webcast, the first in a series of six, our cloud video experts give you a preview of five services:
- AWS Elemental MediaLive: live video processing
- AWS Elemental MediaConvert: file-based video processing
- AWS Elemental MediaPackage: video origination and packaging
- AWS Elemental MediaStore: video origination and storage
- AWS Elemental MediaTailor: content personalization and monetization
With these services, you now have the tools to power top-quality video to any device, everywhere, from ingest to distribution. Learn how they work, and how they can work for you.
Register now to watch the overview webcast and to access full webcasts with demos for each of the five services.