In February, AWS Elemental shared an update from the growing ecosystem of software solutions developed by our technology partners. Since, many more vendors have achieved integration and interoperability with AWS Elemental Media Services, further extending the selection of available tools for building cloud-based video workflows. Following are some of the software solutions recently made available by members of the AWS Elemental Technology Partner Program to support live or on-demand video using cloud infrastructure:
- Videon completed interoperability with AWS Elemental MediaLive for its Greylock and Sonora encoder/decoder products.
- BuyDRM debuted API integration between the KeyOS multi-DRM platform and AWS Elemental MediaConvert and AWS Elemental MediaPackage;
- EZDRM completed API integration with MediaConvert and MediaPackage for its KeyZ server and Universal DRM solution;
- FriendMTS announced interoperability between its Distribution iD watermarking service and MediaConvert as part of an anti-piracy solution;
- Revenue security solutions vendor Verimatrix announced the launch of Viewthority, a new content distribution platform built on AWS with support for the AWS Elemental Media Services.
- For media asset management, Cantemo has completed API integration between its Cantemo iconik cloud video hub and MediaConvert;
- Ownzones delivered API integration with MediaConvert and its media logistics solution, Ownzones Connect;
- Vidispine announced API integration between MediaConvert and the Vidispine API through the Vidinet media services platform.
- Accedo introduced API integration with AWS Elemental MediaTailor and the Accedo One video platform to deliver targeted advertising for augmented reality video experiences;
- Crystal announced integration between MediaTailor and its Crystal Connect solution for dynamic ad insertion and digital rights enforcement;
- Telaria has announced interoperability with MediaTailor and its Video Management Platform to enable server-side ad insertion.
- Espial launched its Elevate Cloud IPTV Platform on AWS along with support for AWS Elemental Live and AWS Elemental Server;
- Insys announced API integration with AWS Elemental Media Services for its InsysPLAY and InsysGO over-the-top video solutions;
- StreamShark publicized its API integration between the StreamShark Encoder Management Solution and AWS Elemental Live for live streaming to social media platforms;
These innovative offerings from our technology partners join a comprehensive set of solutions designed for fast, simple deployment as part of video workflows with AWS Elemental Media Services. This growing ecosystem lets video providers customize their live or on-demand video infrastructure, choosing the products and services that best suit their business requirements and content strategies. To learn more about our technology partners and their solutions, visit https://www.elemental.com/about-us/partners.