Access the cloud to help grow your fan base
The sports world has become a 24/7, global enterprise. To compete as a live sports content provider, you’ll want to access the most up-to-date technologies that let you reach a global fan base. Amazon Web Services (AWS) can help you access cloud solutions to simplify your workstreams, save money, and compete for audience share—no matter how small or large your organization.
Bring your live sports OTT workflows to the cloud
The opportunity for today’s live sports OTT providers is immense. Consider the following statistics:
- 63% of sports fans say they would pay for an OTT subscription
- 50% of sports fans watch supplemental sports programming
- 64% of sports fans live outside their favorite team’s region, and 73% do not live where their favorite athlete plays.
Fans today want to be able to follow their favorites from anywhere, on any device. Cloud technologies can help you streamline your workflows so that you can compete for this huge and growing audience.
Accessing cloud technologies for live sports OTT infrastructure allows your teams the time and resources to focus on what you do best, without the need to provision and maintain IT resources. AWS can help you:
- Scale up or down effortlessly to allow for surging audience sizes without the long-term costs of provisioning and maintaining hardware.
- Pay only for the services that you need, taking advantage of pay-as-you-go (PAYG) pricing.
- Provision infrastructure anywhere in the world to reach fans around the world with low-latency, high-availability video that streams smoothly on all devices.
- Access continually-evolving technologies including machine learning that can help you understand your audience’s preferences, test concepts quickly, and serve personalized content.