Elemental provides military defense and government agencies with solutions that achieve ubiquitous video delivery for mission-critical operations.
Broaden Your Reach
Overcome Video Distribution Constraints
Elemental provides the ability to implement flexible and scalable video processing for government and military defense entities. Mission-critical environments require actionable ISR data from a variety of sources, in uncertain conditions and oftentimes, over bandwidth-constrained networks. Harness unique video processing capabilities in turnkey, virtualized or cloud-based deployments with Elemental solutions to overcome constraints in delivering content to IP-connected devices.
Supporting Your Success
Unmatched Video Processing
Federal government and defense entities require high-performance video solutions that are flexible and extensible. Elemental offers products with unmatched features and benefits for the government market:
- Output a mix of MPEG-2, H.264, and HEVC video content using a single platform
- Implement flexible and scalable HEVC video processing with bitrate reductions of up to 50%
- Ideally suited for ISR applications and video backhaul contribution
- Support for KLV metadata and FMV end-to-end latency of under one sub second
- DIACAP compliance enables DISA to implement Elemental solutions around the globe
- Professional services from Elemental simplify platform management and maintenance
Put Elemental to Use
Common Government Applications
Elemental video processing and delivery solutions are well-suited to a wide range of government applications and are available through a variety of contract vehicles including GSA (#GS-35F-0511T), SEWP and ITES.
- Mission/Tactical: Deliver glass-to-glass video and related metadata from any sensor to any operator or decision-maker.
- Communications: Create, store, stream, share and view HD and SD video from any source to any screen. Just-in-time packaging ensures the appropriate bitrate and wrapper for any device type.
- Broadcast: Distribute live and on-demand content via traditional broadcast or via IP streaming with the ability to scale as viewing consumption and viewer device types multiply.
- Training: Capture training video and distribute both and live and on-demand content to anyone, anytime, anywhere and to any device.